Blue Velvet

quarta-feira, fevereiro 20, 2008

Dr. Cate Milton


Dr. Cate Milton: Your kidney stone theory hinges on me having sex but I...
House: Let me guess you're as pure as the driven snow.
Dr. Cate Milton: Only if the snow likes to be top. But I am doing research up here. Generally *not* a good idea to swap fluids with the subjects.

Dr. Cate Milton: How bad is the insomnia? Let me quantify that, do you drink two or three Scotches before passing out in front of the TV?
House: You are so far off. It's bourbon!

Dr. Cate Milton: You'd rather show me your soul than your leg.
House: Great you got me all figured out now. Are you going to fix me now?
Dr. Cate Milton: I never said you needed fixing.

Dr. Cate Milton: Whereas you, on the other hand, have a perfect score. You are nice. responsible, human. And yet, you're House's best friend.
Wilson: Hold there, makes you think he's secretly nicer than he seems?
Dr. Cate Milton: Makes me think you're secretly a lot less nice than you seem.
Wilson: You always insult your doctor?
Dr. Cate Milton: It's not an insult. Indiscriminate niceness is overrated.
Wilson: No wonder he likes you


* Frozen (Ep. 11, Série 4). Não sei o que faça mas não me consigo conter. Já vi o episódio quatro vezes, postei duas (a contar com esta) e vou futuramente usar uma frase do diálogo (em itálico) para título de uma posta. Sobre o que será ainda não sei...